Evro are recruiting for a bright and enthusiastic complaints coordinator able to hit the ground running in this position offering an immediate start.
Purpose of role:
To ensure that all new complaints and MP/Cllr enquiries are logged and acknowledged within deadline.
To ensure that MP/Cllr responses are sent out on time and to the standard required.
To effectively deal with minor complaint cases to resolve the matter quickly and to the resident’s satisfaction and to provide an excellent customer experience whilst supporting the customer experience team with administration and task co-ordination.
Key result areas:
- To ensure that all new complaints and MP enquiries are logged correctly and acknowledged within deadline.
- To ensure that Chief Executive enquiries are managed correctly and all correspondence is sent with the standard of writing agreed.
- To ensure that your workload is managed within deadlines.
- To ensure that non-complaint cases are responded to and managed correctly.
- All correspondence with the resident is well written, accurate and updated on the systems correctly.
- To ensure that all admin related tasks are completed within deadlines and to the standard required.
- To contribute towards providing a first-class Customer Experience to all Peabody Trust customers.
Key performance indicators:
- Ensure that complaint logging timelines are met.
- Meet all daily complaint inbox monitoring deadlines
- Manage internal relationships successfully to maintain a high level of engagement and collaborative working.
- Maintain and improve knowledge and skills to best carry out the role and represent the best interests of Peabody and its customers.
- Identify improvement areas that will enhance the customer experience and contribute to improving customer satisfaction.
- Show initiative and tenacity in ensuring that your workload is managed effectively in order that deadlines are met.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Target and deadline focused able to deliver results
- Ability to prioritise workloads, manage multiple tasks and organise time effectively
- Able to demonstrate a solution focused attitude with evidence of excellent problem solving skills
- Ambitious - aspirational in what we can provide for our residents
- Caring - in how we treat colleagues, customers and partners
- Collaborative - working effectively with others
- Empowering - helping others to reach their potential
- Trusted - to do what we say we are going to do
- Problem Solving