Competitive Salary for a QSW in Risk & Assessment Team
£££ Feeling like you deserve a bigger paycheck? Then this is your new role! £££
NonStop's client, based in a beautiful area of Mid Wales are looking for a social worker to join their Assessment Team. Our client is well-known for being sincerely supportive to their personnel, you will be welcomed into a company with a strong organizational culture, meaning more job satisfaction for you.
Why should you apply?
- The role offers a competitive pay rate, as most local authorities are usually offering £28 - £30/hour within this region, but this role offers way more than that, subject to experience, which means you will be receiving more money which will mean more in your pocket.
- The role is home-based at present, you will have a lot of flexibility in regards to your working regime and will not have to go into the office very often, which means you will be able to have a better work-life balance and fit your work around your family given the current crisis;
- The majority of the Senior Management Team is permanent, so they will be able to work with you from the start of your contract to finish whilst getting to know you, which means you will be able to progress within your practice at a faster pace and have the support from your manager to do that.
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact;
- CV review service;
- Social Work roles throughout the UK;
- Interview advice and preparation;
- Consultants with Social Work experience;
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries;
- IR35 advice.
What I offer:
- As a Specialist Consultant for Wales, I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency;
- Having a degree in Business Management, my networking within the managerial and operational side of the Social Work domain will bring you the profits of my persuasive skills in terms of getting a better pay and benefits packaging;
We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers if you recommend a social worker who places; you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring (ext 8113) and ask for George Constantin at NonStop Care.
- Assessment Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'