An experienced Management Accountant/Assistant Accountant is required during this period of growth, to ensure the daily and monthly finances of the business are kept in order.
You will be required to accurately process financial information, to prepare monthly management accounts for the organisation and its subsidiary.
You will provide a broad range of finance functions and support, including production and submission of VAT returns, purchase ledger, and credit control
Key responsibilities will including:
- Production of monthly management accounts, including production of P&L & Balance Sheet
- Ad hoc financial analysis relating to monthly management accounts
- HMRC reporting including VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
- Cash flow forecasting
- Processing inter-company transactions
- Production of audit schedules and liaison with external auditors
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register, including calculation of depreciation and disposals
- Processing accruals and prepayment journals
- Deferred income calculations
- Ledger postings, transaction input,. including journal entries and nominal account reconciliations
- Staff expenses and payments
- Bank reconciliations
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have significant accounting experience at either Management Accountant, or Assistant Accountant level, within a SME environment.
Experience of Sage, and a high grasp of Excel is essential.
You will ideally be AAT Qualified, and or studying towards a recognised Accounting qualification, such as ACCA/CIMA.
The company offers a highly competitive package, including free on-site parking, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, increasing with service. Competitive pension package, flexible working can be considered, health & life insurance. The organisation often have company away days, and certainly are building an excellent working environment, to enable them to find and keep the very best of employees.
Please do apply for this position today, if it sounds of interest to you. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com directly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job