Our client are looking for a candidate who has forged a strong career within accounting to date, and is keen to work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure the smooth running of the finance function. This position presents a genuine opportunity for the successful candidate to make their mark upon the business, drive change and add value.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Production of management accounts
- Provide analysis and commentary on financial performance to assist with strategic decision making
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Responsibility for month end close
- Providing financial information to support commercial managers
- Overview and implementation of internal controls
- Management of Accounts Payable, fixed asset register and monthly payroll process
- Preparation of VAT returns and annual accounts
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, as well as costing reports
All applicants should demonstrate 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, and should hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA). For more information please contact Calum McBurney as soon as possible and in complete confidence on 028 9033 0604 or email me via the link.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job