Starting Point Recruitment are looking for a Community Protection Officer for a freelance role starting ASAP. This will be a remote role with ocassional trips into Walsall.
The service is currently responsible for dealing with a wide range of enforcement activities including but not exclusive to licensing; environmental crime; noise & smoke; anti-social behaviour and unauthorised encampments.
- To provide an initial triage of enquiries received by the Community Protection Team
- To undertake enquiries to support the assessment & investigation of cases and to support overall service delivery
- To support officers and managers in the preparation of case files and reports
- To support managers in preparing reports and in meetings
- To produce statistical reports from computer systems and databases
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and work to high levels of accuracy and relevance
- Must demonstrate excellent customer care skills when dealing with all enquiries
To learn more about the opportunity, please send your CV
# Community Protection Officer
#Community Safety Officer
- community safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'