I am currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a one of a kind healthcare provider in their brand new Reablement service for vulnerable people leaving hospital.
The community Reablement Service is an Occupational Therapist lead service that will provide short term support in their own home for up to six weeks with the aim of enabling the person to become as independent as possible. You will working in the community travelling between people's homes and other care settings such as hospitals; assessing and planning the Reablement Service to be delivered in people's own homes.
- To independently manage a designated caseload of clients with complex needs.
- To plan and carry out regular goal review with the patient/family/carers to discuss progress and plan future goals.
- To plan and implement client centred individual and/or group interventions, enabling the clients in areas of self-maintenance, productivity & leisure, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals
- To work collaboratively with other health and social care professionals in providing quality care for clients and carers and encouraging participation in community activities
- To provide occupational therapy intervention at the patients' home or other community setting.
- 3 years Occupational Therapy experience, ideally in a community setting
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Registration with HCPC
- An understanding of the wider concepts and drivers for community Reablement
- Willingness to undertake training, gain qualifications and become better at your job
- Ability to work flexibly including weekends when required
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapist KSM - NXOT - STAF - 2301 role then please forward your up to date CV quoting to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Occupational therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job