Location: Central London
Length: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Security Clearance: BPSS
A Central Government organisation is currently seeking an experienced Communications Officer to join a small team working for a statutory body concerned with environmental issues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a small team to cover all of the body's Communications needs, with a particular focus upon External Communications and Media Relations
- Taking a proactive and considered approach, and maintaining the body's positive high profile
- Partaking in work involving press relations, website communication, publications, and social media
- Working alongside and reporting to the Communications Manager
Essential experience required:
- Experience of having worked within a Central Government Communications team
- Ability to engage with all areas of the Communications function, both internal and external
- Strong understanding of Digital Communications
- Experience of dealing with large amounts of information, preferably with policy documents
- Excellent IT and Microsoft skills
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Will Curwen or Emily Hall on and email your CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'