Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Communications Executive role for a global, AIM listed company in Leeds who have a great reputation for developing revolutionary and innovative products in the B2B sector.
This is a new role as a result of organic growth and will report into the Head of Marketing to support and implement a range of campaigns and take ownership of the communications strategy. If you are an ambitious individual who wants to develop a career in marketing or communications then this would be a great opportunity for you. Equally, if you have some marketing/communications experience so far and would like to join a company that offers a better rate of progression this could be your ideal move!
With the global nature of this company, there may be some opportunity to travel to other regional offices.
- Staying up to date with industry trends through monitoring social media and news outlets.
- Implementing the communications strategy in conjunction with international teams across social media platforms including; Twitter, You Tube, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Production of marketing and brand collateral including brochures and logos.
- Assist with the design and production of internal and external company publications.
- Updating the company website.
- Assist in the planning and execution of corporate events
- Maintain internal communications.
- Coordinate the senior management diaries and logistical requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-year marketing/communications experience
- Professional social media experience.
- Proficient Microsoft suite skills
- Proficiency with Abode programmes desired, but not essential.
- Second language advantageous (German, Spanish, Portuguese) but not essential.
Based in Leeds, this role is role is commutable from Wakefield, Castleford, York, Wetherby, Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job