Consignment Stock Implementation Lead
Contract: 7 months
Pay rate: Competitive
We have a great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join our team to lead the implementation of Consignment Stock across a number of our manufacturing operations around the world.
The primary responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Drive and operate as the primary lead of the effective implementation of CS across multiple sites in Consumer and Pharma.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (Tax, Quality, IT, Procurement, Supply Chain) at site and centrally, to drive the implementation of CS.
- Lead the engagement and education with suppliers in order to implement CS across the network.
- Educate sites and central teams on the use and implementation of CS
- Develop a End to End guideline for Consignment Stock Management to be used by sites
- Work closely with the MERP team to support the technical deployment of CS in SAP
- Validate the proposed process which will drive changes to the End to End process ( covers Dir Proc, Planning, Warehousing, Quality & Finance)
- Commercial acumen, experience managing and negotiating commercial conditions with suppliers Familiar with Consignment Stock and its operation
- Full understanding of Supply Chain process and the way they interact with MERP systems
- Materials Scheduling Experience, Procurement and SAP knowledge would be a great plus
- Evidence of leading transformation projects within the complex organisation in Pharma and/or FMCG.
- Demonstrated aptitude for delivery and evidence of "go get it" attitude
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of modern supply chain practices and best practices
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills to deliver complex transformation projects and influence stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience implementing Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) would be a great
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'