Excellent Role for Commis Chef to learn in Great Kitchen
Commis Chef. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near Lutterworth in for a Commis Chef to work in their busy Dining Pub & Restaurant. The role is 5 shifts out of 7 and you will prepare all fresh food to a high standard under a Michelin Star trained Head Chef.
* Reporting to the Head Chef
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Working 5 days out of 7
* Maintaining Hygiene Standards
* You will be a reliable, enthusiastic chef with experience of working with all fresh food
* Able to work unsupervised
* Keen, enthusiastic, well presented and motivated
* Ideally College/NVQ qualified. College leavers will be considered for this role.
Salary & Benefits
* Salary to £18k + excellent tips around £5k per year!
* Meals & Uniform
* 28 days holiday
* Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- commis chef