Commercial Sales Executive
Based in Purley
£26,000 to £30,000 DOE
Our growing client based in Purley are looking to recruit a Commercial Sales Executive.
The company are currently based in Purley but will be moving to Redhill in the New Year due to the expansion of the organisation.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
The role is focused purely on new business accounts and is suited to a strong team player who is a confident and capable communicator at all levels. You will be dealing with quotations generated by our marketing department, Online Lead Generation sites helping our business on the next stage of its journey; taking details, auditing client’s acceptability, pricing and closing the sale. You are expected to act as part of the team and as such your role may occasionally be altered to help others complete their duties.
- Provide quotations and sell policies to clients
- Achieving the monthly sales targets
- Assisting the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
- Day to day account handling and administration
- Strong ability to deal with Target driven New Business Sales
- Deliver consistent customer service in line with 'best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies compliance
- Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, right through to a successful outcome.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader/management.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and computer files.
- Maintain professionalism and a good level of personal presentation
- Previous experience within new business sales in Motor Fleet and Construction / Contractors insurances
- Ability to demonstrate significant business sales experience with proven results against revenue/margin targets.
- Ability to recognise opportunity, create, develop and action a healthy mix of pipeline through strategic opportunity and showing a consistent sales performance
- Strong oral skills with focused and driven phone/desk based sales experience
- Customer focused with a track record of consistently over achieving on targets.
- Achieve all individual sales KPI targets set by the company, whilst managing customer and team expectations.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from your Manager/Team Leader.
- Strong team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven desire and enthusiasm to update product knowledge and skill set
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act.
- Commercial Insurance