My client is looking for a 3-6 year PQE Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Commercial Property team in their Cwmbran office.
Experience in a wide range of commercial property matters is essential. The candidate should have experience of acting for the both the landlord and tenant in leasehold transactions, freehold purchases, corporate refinancing, statutory agreements as well as land/building acquisition and development.
The successful candidate
• At least 3 years’ PQE of Commercial Property
• Great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
• Good organisational, time management and IT skills
• The ability to multi-task under pressure
• A keen eye for detail
• The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
• Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
• A history of strong billing
• A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
• In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you, along with an interest in marketing.
• Competitive salary
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Competitive annual leave package
• Ongoing training and professional development.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'