Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor with over 3 years' experience? Are you a pro-active individual who is able to work in a team, take instructions and produce work to a high standard? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
- This role has arisen due to the increased workload within the Commercial Property Department. The candidate would work alongside other fee earners within the Commercial Department, primarily on commercial property/development work. There are currently four other fee earners within the department.
- The vacancy is for an assistant solicitor who would report directly to the Director in charge.
- A dynamic solicitor is required to help to expand and further develop the commercial conveyancing section of the Commercial team.
- The firm has a strong corporate client base and a substantial company commercial following.
- Front line fee earning in Commercial property/development/environment.
- Sales, purchases, options planning tax awareness and landlord and tenant.
- Hands on proactive advice to demanding clients.
- Balancing legal niceties with commercial reality.
- Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor 3 - 4 years plus.
- Able to work in a team environment, contribute to service provided and maintain the high reputation of the company in this area.
- Ability to take instructions and progress work promptly and efficiently to a high standard with supervision when or if required.
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Pro-active not reactive attitude.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to use all Microsoft applications, especially Word and Outlook and Excel as required.
- Must provide evidence of CPD and any claims record (PII reported).
ACS are recruiting for a Commercial Property Solicitor If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commercial Property Solicitor please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commercial Property Solicitor It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commercial Property Solicitor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commercial Property Solicitor role you desire.
- "Commercial" "property" "Solicitors" "team environment" "proactive" "Microsoft" "CPD" "Claims Record" "PII"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job