My client is a well-established law firm based in Ipswich. They are now looking for a Commercial Solicitor to join their team. You will be reporting directly to the Partner and will form part of a hard-working and tight-knit team.
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals, surrenders, licences, notices and other landlord and tenant documentation and generally advising on landlord and tenant issues.
- Advising on the acquisition and disposal of land (including agricultural land) and property including drafting contracts, lock out agreements, options and conditional contracts and overage agreements. and general planning advice.
- Advising on acquisition of sites for development including preparing estate documentation and plot sales
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation and sales and leasebacks of commercial property.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Keeping up to date with developments in Commercial Property law.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties from time to time allocated to the role.
If you are interested in this Commercial Property Solicitor role, please apply or get in contact with Shannon Watson at Nelson Chambers for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job