Commercial Property Solicitor - Manchester
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a top 50 law firm based in Manchester that are currently looking to expand with the addition of a Real Estate / Commercial property solicitor. The ideal candidate will ideally be 3 years PQE with a strong commercial property background.
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals;
- Provide support to other members of the team when required;
- Draft and prepare various real estate documents;
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies etc;
- Supervise, develop and train more junior members of staff,
- Complete MI procedures as and when required
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
- Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and KIPS are adhered to
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures.
The Candidate skills
- Experience of Real Estate work;
- Excellent IT and typing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative; and
- Flexible approach.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones who is a Residential and Commercial property specialist on and .
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job