Commercial Officer (INSIDE IR35)
Are you an expert in develop policy on all aspects of law and justice, both domestically and internationally, helping to build a legal and rights framework that is clear and proportionate and that commands confidence around the world? Do you have experience in developing and managing productive relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to support delivery, implement and manage commercial services, contract management and sourcing strategies (stakeholders include: customers, suppliers, legal and finance?
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As a Commericial Officer, you will:
- Be a key member of the commercial team and support development and improvement of operational efficiencies between all specialisms.
- Drive commercial opportunities to deliver value for money and/or savings.
- Responsibility for supporting on commercial activity for the PEF and PEDPS including but not limited to.
- Experience providing commercial advice and contributing to develop supplier relationships in partnership with CMT.
- Experience ensuring contract compliance by maintaining the obligation tracker and ensure compliance with Cabinet Office guidance and new legislative requirements.
- Experience providing a contribution to identify and manage risk for the Authority, including developing and implementing mitigation strategies.
It would be great to also have:
- A proven track record of procuring and/or managing high value, complex and important contracts in a similar complex commercial environment.
- Working with complex contractual, financial and legal constructs.
- Commercial experience and insight in managing new contracts
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'