BTG are currently looking for a Management Accountant to come and join ahighly regarded, industry leading manufacturing business based in Warrington. The successful person will be pivotal in providing solid MI, reporting in to the Finance Director.
- Month end reporting and preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with Year End
- Cash flow forecasting and planning/analysis
- Assisting with the annual budget
- Weekly forecasts including sales and costs reporting
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Analysing pricing calculations
- Working closely with FD on improving efficiencies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties when required
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Generous pension and holidays
- Career progression and mentoring
- Must be qualified or nearly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Previous experience in a similar role within an SME/ ideally manufacturing
- Proficient on excel, this includes VLook ups and Pivot tables
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience of Navision preferred
Please submit your details and CV as soon as possible as we are in the process of shortlisting and commencing interviews.
Please note due to high volumes of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'