Management Accounting role focussed on the M&A activity of a fast-growing, European market leader. Requires qualified accountants with strong management accounting track record and ability to interface effectively with non-finance stakeholders.
Fast-growing market leader with significant, increasing presence across Europe. High quality finance function.
Integration for new acquisitions:
- On site integration visits to new acquisition in advance of joining the group, with follow up visit post acquisition.
- Full documentation of visits and communication throughout Finance and operations team
- Liaison on initial visit and handover any relevant operational tasks
- Completion of the Finance integration task list on time to quality for assigned tasks
- Support the training of new acquisitions on systems, and reporting when on site.
- Particular focus on a timely and correct handover to payroll and pensions and ensuring payroll is paid on time and the Pension Administrator is aware of all pension information.
- As agreed with the Finance Integration Manager follow on issues from tax DDQ and documentation of actions taken for tax audit purposes.
- Presenting oneself to the surgeries in line with company values and maintaining those values at all times
Production of Management Accounts:
- Owning specific P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Ownership of delivery of comprehensively reconciled balance sheets each month
- Dealing with queries regarding results, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- To work with the team to ensure current processes and efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction to answer queries and help them with their process adherence
- Any other tasks as required
- Strong academically and having completed their professional accounting qualification (CIMA or similar)
- Well experienced in management accounting roles
- Must have sufficient commercial experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Understanding of small companies and how they work, but needs big company background to understand/suggest best practice principles and help to drive change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but sympathetically when required
- First time qualification passes
- Experience of OpenAccounts would be an advantage
- Knowledge of acquisition accounting and legals
This role will pay a competitive basic salary.
Please contact / for more information.
- management accounts
- purchase ledger
- balance sheet
- month end
- IT marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job