Commercial Insurance Account Handler - Bedford
Salary up to £ 30,000 DOE + Bonus and other Benefits including Free Parking
Will Consider Part time
Pension, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our Client is a leading Independent Insurance Broker who due to continuous Growth is now looking for a commercial Account Handler to join their team.
Working within the team, you will be responsible for SME business and Mid-Corporate business with average premium levels from £2000 to £100,000 in the Bedford Office.
Dealing with a variety of risks including; Commercial Combined, Property Damage, Business Interruption, Employers Liability, Public and Products Liability, Marine, Goods in Transit, Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers Liability, Fidelity, Legal Expenses, Cyber Liability, Contractors all risks and Engineering policies.
- Operating a client renewal list of approximately £100,000 income
- TAM Experience Desirable but not essential
- Working with and supporting a team of Account Executives to assist them with their client workload
- Corresponding and communicating with clients to understand/assess their insurance requirements, demands and needs.
- Also negotiating with insurance companies to obtain the best solutions
- Identifying new and existing business growth opportunities
- Dealing with claims, clients and accounts queries
- Having regular phone contact and occasional face-to-face meetings
- Compliance with company and regulatory procedures/requirements
- Supporting Account Executives with their workload, including exposure to larger commercial policies.
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and a consultant will be in contact with you