Heating / Oil Engineer Required for our client, a building maintenance company based in Suffolk. The Heating Engineer will be tasked with providing PPM, service and breakdown to domestic and commercial sites, typically within a 30 miles' radius of the client's office in the Ipswich area. The Heating Engineer will be working on both domestic and commercial systems, both natural gas and oil fired. The Oil / Oftec / Domestic Gas engineer MUST have ACS Domestic and ACS Commercial tickets as well as previous experience working on oil fired heating equipment. Oftec qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential.
Heating / Oil Engineer Position Overview
- Providing PPM, service and breakdown in domestic commercial properties.
- Providing PPM, service and breakdown to both natural gas and oil fired heating equipment / boilers.
- Covering approximately a 30-mile radius of Ipswich
Heating / Oil Engineer Position Requirements
- Domestic gas tickets, such as CCN1, CKR1 and HTR1
- Commercial gas tickets such as COCN1 or CODNCO1 and CIGA1.
- Previous experience working on oil fired heating systems / boilers Essential.
- Oftec tickets advantageous.
Heating / Pil Engineer Position Remuneration
- £28k - £34k, Doe and Qualifications.
- Company Van, with some private use available
- 38 hour working week.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy