Commercial New Business Fleet Underwriter role available for a growing team in a large insurers in Bolton.
Your new company
Your new company are a large Insurers with presence in over 60 countries. You will be based in their Bolton office.
Your new role
- You will be joining their New Business team in fleet.
- Underwrite new business profitability, accurately and in line with established underwriting practice.
- Working with our brokers, you will build the right solutions & services to support their needs and grow our business.
- Actively encourage generation of profitable new business.
- Supply underwriting and administration support as required.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with brokers.
- Produce timely and accurate documentation.
- Promote the business through a helpful and willing attitude to all customers and colleagues.
- Assist and coach colleagues with technical and procedural aspects of underwriting.
What you'll need to succeed
Underwriting experience is preferred as well as good communication and negotiation skills.Having experience in fleet would be ideal.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience + benefits such as annual bonus scheme, holidays and discount on all of their insurance products.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'