An award winning 'Best in industry' leisure company with ambitious growth plans are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst. This company has been recognised both within and beyond their industry and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the "1,000 companies to inspire Europe". They are a fast-paced, exciting company to work for who believe in rewarding that hard work.
- Qualified accountant, or highly financially literate (data modelling, consulting, analyst)
- Excellent Excel skills, particularly in dealing with large data sets
- Ability to run SQL queries on databases
- Self-motivated and proactive: the ability to seek, identify and progress initiatives and ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: the ability to communicate with people across the business, not just finance.
- Organised: an efficient and effective planner who can prioritise and manage multiple work streams
- Experience with business change/ efficiency/ improvement programmes
- Strong influencing skills
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist in the delivery of business improvement projects
- Use financial, commercial and technical experience to produce robust and accurate commercial analysis
- Work closely with the business Information team, on large and complex data sets
- Work alongside the business to improve core processes so performance and profitability drivers can be embedded into our business
- Clearly articulate the commercial benefits of new initiatives
- Identify controls and guardrails to manage risks associated with new projects
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to influence a wide variety of people across the business
- Comfortable with change management and challenging the status quo
£40,000 - £45,000 base with bonus and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply below ASAP. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
- finance analysis
- commercial finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'