This role will provide commercial reporting activity and support the pricing policy, rebate and financial activity of the business. You will provide meaningful reports to the senior management team and support finance with all reporting.
An international manufacturer - a true leader in their field.
- Prepare & collate monthly management reporting and sales dashboards
- Create, monitor and report on sales dashboards
- Monitor and report on forecasting and budgeting
- Create future forecast models and impacts on budgets
- Work with sales on budget preparation, planning and submission
- Work with the CRM system to enhance reporting capabilities
- Manipulate large volumes of data
- Monitor country pricing policies and identify opportunities for harmonisation and/or optimisation.
- Qualified accountant / Qualified by experience will also be considered
- Excellent reporting writing skills
- Excellent excel skills
- SQL knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of latest BI tools.
A package of up to £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.