An opportunity has arisen to work for a growing and innovative Insurance Brokerage which has been well established in North London since 1981.
As a Chartered Insurance Broker, we are looking for a candidate with experience on Commercial & Property Account Handling who is eager to learn and develop into an Account Broker.
This ideal candidate will be seeking a long term career working within in environment where personal growth is both encourages and rewarded.
The role requires experience in handling renewals as well as assisting other members of staff with transacting new business enquiries. You will have an existing book of business to look after on a day-to-day basis so customer service is a key requirement.
Insurance | Corporate Account Handler | Commercial Account Handler
- A good understanding of the principles and practice of Insurance Risk Assessment, Underwriting and Accounting.
- To be a minimum of Cert CII or above with an appetite to progress further with support.
- A good understanding of insurance business practices, the key providers and a sound knowledge of Property & Commercial products.
- A good understanding of key principles and standards of compliance required under FCA regulations.
- The ability to display effectively a full range of relationship skills in respect of existing clients, insurers and other third parties to ensure timely delivery of work.
- A good working knowledge of the systems and procedures used to maintain records and fulfil the accounting function
- Excellent all round verbal and written communication skills appropriate for dealings with Clients, Insurers, Staff and other parties.
- The ability to work within defined procedures. Plan and organise work demands as required and allocated, in a self-disciplined manner and have the flexibility to meet the wider needs of the team.
- Problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills.
Since 1981, we have been meeting the insurance needs of our clients with focus on client service at the very highest levels
No matter how their business or individual circumstances change, our low client and staff turnover are testaments to our ability to satisfy these needs successfully, year on year and throughout the year.
For 38 years, we have constantly and consistently been at the forefront of arranging insurances for corporate businesses and individual clients from all walks of life.
We are part of a group of Independent Insurance Brokers, writing in excess of £500 million of premium annually. This allows us a privileged position with clients to whom we are independent and to underwriters, who are keen to preserve the relationship with a network that is vital to them.
- Commercial Account Handler
- Corporate Account Handler
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'