Job Title: Commercial Contracts Manager
Location: West Sussex
Term: 12 months fixed term
My client is currently looking for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join their team within their Life Sciences and Health Care Research Company. The successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Commercial Contracts Manager.
- Using your Commercial Contracts Management expertise to provide assistance to all Business Areas. Assisting in development of commercial proposals which meet business goals and protect the Company's risk, reputation and financial interests.
- To review contractual documentation, identify and highlight areas of risk to the Business.
- Negotiate new contracts for external customers in consultation with Business Areas.
- To review and provide guidance on new sub-contracts for third party suppliers to the Commercial Managers.
- Provide guidance on legal change requests for both customer and third-party suppliers to the Commercial Managers.
- Manage all contractual paperwork.
- Liaise with legal teams in the implementation of appropriate contract documentation to support proposals made by Business Areas to customers.
- Provide advice and guidance on general EU public procurement and contractual queries from internal departments.
- Keep accurate and up to date records and contractual paperwork that can be made available for review and audit.
- Attend key account meetings to support the Business Areas on legal and contractual matters including the resolution of queries or disputes.
- Identify and develop innovative ways of improving Business processes and procedures.
- To support colleagues in the Commercial Contract Management team as and when necessary.
- Maintain processes, procedures and systems in accordance with ISO9002.
Job Requirements and Experience
- CIPS qualified (at graduate diploma level) or gained through work experience
- Must have more than 5 years' experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Knowledge of EU public Procurement Law
- Experience providing advice on contractual issues
- Experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job