What can i say about my client - a long standing, well established commercial catering contractor based in West London... they are owned by a larger group which gives them great buying power and support for the staff. They have recently restructured to provide an even better service to their clients which will cement themselves for the next 20 years to continue working with some of the most well known names out there. This has also been done to expand their sectors they support so they haven’t got all of their eggs in one 'hospitality’ basket.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a commercial catering sales manager, you will be:-
- Selling commercial catering equipment as well as the full project installation
- Dealing with clients across the London area - based from their office in west London
- Selling equipment such as combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers etc,
- Working with hotels, restaurants, bars, company offices, pubs, schools, hospitals, clubs
- Managing two office based sales people
Salary / benefits
- 35-40k basic depending on sales and industry experience
- Commission / bonus scheme based on your sales and team sales and company performance
- Car, phone, lap top, fuel card
Skills / Experience needed
- You need to have good sales experience selling new equipment and full project installations
- Experience within the commercial catering or ware washing sectors would be perfect but not essential
- They would also look at sales people with the HVACR or related sectors
- Living within travelling distance to the office in west London would also be needed
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- sales manager
- catering equipment
- gas sales
- catering equipment sales manager
- project installation sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'