Currently on the lookout for a Commercial Administrator for a Company that manufactures the INOX brand of can seaming machines for the food and beverage markets. A well established and family owned business they are a small but highly focused and motivated business based out of 5000 square foot premises near Brighton. The company sell globally and include several major multinational companies in their customer base, so a high level of customer care and support combined with very professional working standards and practices is an ethos the owners demand from themselves and their employees.
Commercial Administrator Position Overview
- Primary responsibility is expediting and progress chasing of purchase orders.
- Developing a strong working knowledge of their inFlow database system for the purposes of entering component records, creating parts lists and work orders, requesting quotations and issuing purchase orders.
- A professional telephone manner, and good grammar and spelling are necessary to communicate and correspond with suppliers when soliciting quotations, confirming purchase orders have been received, and progress chasing to ensure lead-times are met and adhered to, and to liaise between suppliers and your team mates about technical, commercial and accounting matters.
- Other duties will include some sales and marketing administration work including quote preparation and presentation, as well as logistical and general office duties.
- Occasional attendance at trade shows and events maybe requested.
Commercial Administrator Position Requirements
- Familiarity with databases and MS Office products.
- Excellent telephone manner and professional writing standards especially when corresponding by email.
- To be able to work independently with good communication skills and comfortable in a small highly focused company team environment.
- Experience in manufacturing roles with an understanding of materials and machining processes.
Commercial Administrator Position Remuneration
- Salary £18K.
- This is a salaried position based on a 35 hour five day working week. Hours are flexible around a daily core time.
- Overtime is not paid nor encouraged.
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays. Some days fixed over Christmas by prior arrangement.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy