Synergem Recruitment is working with a leading and fast growing FMCG manufacturing company in West Yorkshire, who are keen to appoint a part-qualified accountant into a commercially facing role.
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly numbers both internal and external
- Monitoring price changes and mismatches with our Key Customer
- Maintaining and improving existing spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy of the numbers at all times
- Ownership of forward looking forecasts incorporating future promotions and New Product Development
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager, whilst enhancing internal financial controls
- Building new templates to enable better visibility of the YTG within crucial timescales
- Tracking competitors and customers views to drive the business
- Understanding the Joint Business Plans to reflect on the YTD and grow the YTG
- Enhancing internal and external relationships in a fast paced environment
- 3 years finance experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates a confident personality and the energy and desire to succeed in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job