Management Accountant required for a superb SME business based in central Birmingham. This is an opportunity to join a group of companies in a role looking after the accounts for a small portfolio of subsidiaries up to c.£10m turnover each.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Production of timely and accurate month end management accounts for three subsidiaries
- Business partnering to communicate financial information to senior business leaders
- Financial reporting and assistance with year end statutory accounts production
- Dealing directly with MDs of the subsidiaries to help complete budgeting and forecasting processes
- Presenting financial information in board meetings
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations for entities across the group and ensuring financial controls are met
You will ideally be a CIMA / ACCA finalist or newly-qualified, and come from a background within SME environments. Previous experience in end-to-end management accounts is essential and you must also have strong Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job