Commercial Account Handler
Permanent, Full Time
We are currently seeking a Commercial Account Handler to join our developing team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within commercial insurance and will be motivated to work in a target driven & fast-paced environment.
This is a result driven role within our account handling team, providing support to the Commercial Executive team in providing quotations on all types of Commercial insurance via the telephone and in writing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape a career in the insurance sector with genuine future career opportunities for the successful applicant.
Compass Insurance have been specialising in holiday park insurance for the past 35 years and are the largest provider within the UK. Compass train their staff to be experts in the specific needs of park businesses. Compass Insurance are going through an exciting time at present, and with this creates a fantastic opportunity for anyone joining their team.
Compass are proud to be part of the PIB Group and a together they are a perfect fit with a track record of innovation and organic growth stemming from a determination to provide the very best service to our customers.
- Provide new business quotations for all classes of commercial insurance in a customer focused manner ensuring they comply with agreed quality, service standards and timelines, whilst providing relevant advice, information and guidance.
- To manage all mid-term adjustments in a compliant and effective manner and deal with any issues or complaints in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist customers with enquires relating to claims, either by direct involvement with the insurer or claims team if appropriate.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Performance driven to succeed in a target- based environment
- Customer focused with the ability to listen, build credible relationships and overcome concerns and objections
- Strong IT Proficiency
- Experience of working within an Insurance/Regulated FCA environment desirable
- Works collaboratively and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure and ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
- Certificate in Insurance - DipCii
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. You would also be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays from 9am - 1pm.
PIB Group aims to be an equal opportunities employer and they would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job