Commercial Account Executive
£50k - £60k Basic - Plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Reputable and forward-thinking Insurance company is looking for a talented and experienced Commercial Account Executive. This is a brand new opportunity that requires a dedicated approach to building a solid client portfolio, managing internal and external relationships and supporting colleagues and more junior staff within the team.
You will be given autonomy and freedom to manage your own weekly working so there is trust and flexibility to build and drive your success and reap the financial rewards and enjoy a satisfying career. The role also allows the flexibility to work from several regional offices in London and the Home Counties or from home.
The company is ideally looking for a self-motivated, pro-active and highly driven Commercial Account Executive/ Account Manager with sound Corporate Insurance/Commercial Insurance experience and strong technical knowledge. You will need to be an adept new business focused broker with a proven track record of securing and effectively managing Corporate/Commercial Insurance business. Industry qualifications (Cert CII, Diploma CII or ACII) would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have a natural talent for developing and maintaining client relationships and delivering growth through consistent quality work standards. This is an exciting opportunity that offers stability and excellent ongoing career development opportunity.
You will be a team player with outstanding communication skills and be able to provide advice and support to commercial and corporate clients at all levels. In return you can expect a generous basic salary, strong bonus earnings, and excellent company benefits, including car allowance, pension and private medical insurance.
- Accountability for new business planning, client marketing, lead development and co-ordinating support team to deliver business growth.
- Articulating the sales plans effectively and mentor, support and manage new business pipelines with staff and team members.
- Actively building relationships with a broad mix of Corporate and Commercial clients and managing cross selling opportunities.
- Managing the sales process, monitoring and understanding the leads pipeline with individual client needs and providing best solutions.
- Contributing to the teams sales strategy.
- Accountability for adherences to business processes, systems and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements and business procedures.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Mid-Corporate/Commercial Insurance risks experience and knowledge.
- Insurance industry qualifications (Cert CII, Diploma CII or ACII).
- Excellent communication, presentation and client relationship management skills.
- Strong technical commercial insurance knowledge.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with ability to influence decisions based on facts and best advice.
- A team player, approachable with positive interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven background in Business Development.
- Strong technical insurance knowledge.
- PC literate with ability to learn new systems and use insurance industry IT software efficiently.
- Good understanding of compliance and FCA regulation.
- Business Development
- Commercial Insurance
- Corporate Insurance
- Commercial Account Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'