College Services Officer (CSO) (Accommodation)
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
The College Services Officer (CSO) -Accommodation is a critical member of the College team in the administration of the key aspects of the student life cycle. The CSO (Accommodation) will assist the Senior Manager of Academic & Support Services (SMASS) in the implementation and delivery of effective student support services including: student arrival services; student enrolment and registration; student accommodation services; student orientation and transfers; welfare support (student in jeopardy programme); student enrichment and enhancement; student representative training; student communications; fees and debt collection and related systems and processes. The CSO (Accommodation) will support all policies and regulations as they relate to the student environment, ensuring each student has the appropriate support services in place that will enable students to perform to the best of their ability.
The role requires a high energy, self-starter who is able to use their initiative and be an active and productive member of a small cross-functional team.
- University level qualifications or at least two (2) years’ experience in a relevant industry and/or have equivalent qualifications and/or professional experience
- Experience of working in a customer services/education front of house service
- Have the ability to communicate with staff and students from a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills
- Good data analysis and presentation skills
- Good team-working skills
- Good understanding of the importance of file management (including electronic files)
- Be able to prioritise duties, and seek clarification and guidance from manager when faced with competing priorities
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of equal opportunity, equity and workplace health and safety principles and ability to implement them at the strategic and/or operational level
- Possess a "can do" mentality
- Shine when under pressure
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of student and administrative activities
- Commitment to self-improvement
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. CRIC (Cambridge Ruskin International College) is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo a DBS check.
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. CRIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. CRIC is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"