Collections Driver Supervisor
Are you an experienced transport and logistics professional looking for a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Collections Supervisor for our team in St Austell.
Collections Supervisor Role:
Joining our team, the Collections Supervisor will ensure that frontline drivers and loaders drive and operate vehicles and plant to the greatest profitability and efficiency to instructions from the Logistics Office. You will provide driving cover where necessary and instruct / assess other drivers on how to maximise fleet efficiency and minimise costs as well as ensure the safe, efficient and profitable operation of the collection fleet. Duties include:
- Supervision of Collection Fleet and drivers
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers and staff.
- Adhere to legal requirements regarding hours, highway regulations, permits and legislation indicated by line management.
- Ensure security of vehicles and equipment.
- Drive any vehicle which you have been trained to operate as directed by the Transport Department.
Our ideal Collections Supervisor will have:
- Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment
- Thorough knowledge of current legislation of LGV vehicles
- Knowledge of Drivers Working regulations, Drivers Hours etc
- Tachograph / Digital smart card Operation
In return for your hard work as our Collections Supervisor, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Collections Driver Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'