Reporting to: Transport Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Collections Clerk on a permanent basis at our Stafford depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
· Coordinating the daily collections and backloads to meet the customers KPI
· Making necessary changes to the plan to achieve the targets and communicate any changes to the plan to both the drivers and clients
· Completing reports to show performance against targets set
· Building a good rapport with key clients and proactively communicate late’s, held ups and or issues prior to the collection times
· Liaising with other Culina sites who’s drivers may be collecting on behalf of the site
· Working closely with the planners, and Transport Coordinators to ensure the most efficient plan is achieved
· Excellent communicator both internally and externally
· Good geographical knowledge of the UK is essential
· Understanding of EU drivers hours and RTD legislation
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Professional approach to clients both face and over the phone
Shifts: 5 On 2 Off - Days
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job