Due to a period of growth, we have a fantastic opportunity to join the Assurance. Team as a Team Leader. The successful individual will be involved in the day-to-day management of a team of Assurance Coordinators to complete the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan and supporting Assurance Framework also involved in actively contributing to the completion of current workloads. This is a great opportunity to grow your career and develop within an entrepreneurial European business.
The role will be based at our Glasgow office combined with home working.
What will you be doing?
- Deliver the independent 2LOD Compliance Monitoring Plan, ensuring it remains fit for purpose and aligned to industry/regulatory best practice
- Manage and motivate a team of Assurance Coordinators on a day-to-day basis to complete independent 2LOD Check the Checker monitoring, internal thematic reviews, external Assurance reviews and third-party supplier Due Diligence reviews in line with client requirements and effectively plan, allocate and manage individual and team workloads
- Conduct regular one to ones with team members to ensure SMART objectives remain on track and assess development plans where performance is not achieving the required standard.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on business assurance and due diligence requirements; ensuring the business can demonstrate control and risk mitigation
- Deliver a risk based and MI driven assurance programme to ensure appropriate assurance coverage across 1LOD Quality Assurance monitoring functions, external servicing Partners and third-party Suppliers
- Work with Stakeholders to ensure remedial actions are appropriate and achievable. Ensure actions are managed through to completion and authorise action closure
- Support the Senior Assurance Manager to develop and cross skill the wider team and support in client audits, prepare for visits, collate feedback, and implement changes
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders
- Attend relevant operational meetings to assess compliance and adherence to regulatory/industry requirements as well as providing 2LOD presence/support
- Produce comprehensive reporting, and effective quality MI to illustrate trend analysis and root cause analysis for inclusion in Governance meetings
- Promote and role model a continuous development and process improvement culture i.e., calibration sessions, testing/reporting template development etc.
Is this you?
- Previous experience of working in an assurance role demonstrating excellent working knowledge of assurance monitoring activity is ideal but not essential
- Previous experience of managing people within a collection’s environment within financial services is essential
- Strong people skills – ability to influence, motivate and gain commitment
- Demonstrate a good understanding of regulatory compliance knowledge i.e., FCA, CCA, MCOB, ICO, OFCOM, LSB, mitigating the risk of poor customer outcomes and/or regulatory breach
- Excellent awareness of compliance best practice and fair customer outcomes
- Excellent communication, influencing skills and confident in communicating with stakeholders both written and verbal to build strong relations both internal and external
- Customer Focused individual
- Methodical and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning skills including pre-review information gathering/learning
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- PC literate on word processing and spread sheets to intermediate level
- Abie to be flexible to effectively plan, manage and prioritise individual workload to meet business needs
Why Arrow Global?
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose – building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'