Do you want to work for a company who have increased their business ten times over in the past 5 years? Are you excited to work for a company with an open and engaging culture, who reward and recognise success and value their employee's hard work and commitment? Are you looking for a new and exciting role, helping customers to get back on track with their debt repayments?
Working for one of the fastest growing finance employers in the south of Wales, we are looking for passionate Collections Advisors to join a growing team of customer service professionals, who pride themselves in their high level of customer service delivery. No previous financial services experience is required, as you will receive full training including relevant financial services qualifications and great opportunities to progress your career in financial services.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of a Collections Advisor include:
- Taking incoming and making outgoing calls to customers, discussing their personal circumstances and finding solutions to help them keep up with their repayments
- Setting up payments on the system, ensuring high levels of accuracy and working within financial services regulations
- You will undertake financial reviews and income / expenditure analysis, to gain better understanding of the customer's individual circumstances, in order to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Reviewing follow up actions ensuring customers are kept updated throughout the process
Essential skills and experience required of a Collections Advisor:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Previous customer service experience (retail, hospitality or contact centre environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail being paramount
- Positive attitude and approach to work
You can expect the following benefits package for the Collections Advisor role in Cardiff:
- Free parking on-site with Cardiff Central train station within walking distance
- 35 hour per week contract- shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays (9am-1pm)
- Fully funded financial services qualifications
- Opportunity to progress into other areas of the business including complaints and finance
- Additional benefits include company pension, paid for corporate events and 28 days holiday per annum
- Customer Service
- Financial Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'