National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made more than 921 million journeys on our services in 2016.
Our company have been recognised for our commitment to World Class Safety - receiving the British Safety Council's Sword of Honour for the second year running as well as achieving the Investors in People Silver Award 2015 - 2018.
If joining the best in the industry is the next step on your professional agenda, now you have the opportunity to become one of us!
Here at National Express we are proud to deliver the best quality customer service, safety, comfort and reliability as well as value for money to our passengers.
As a National Express Coach Driver you will representing our brand and values when providing an excellent customer service at every point. Your responsibilities will include:
- taking passengers to their destinations
- helping with loading and unloading of customers luggage
- selling and checking tickets
- making announcements during the journey
- keeping the coach clean and tidy
- assisting customers with potential queries
- valid PCV licence
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DQC (Driver Qualification Card)
- previous experience in bus or coach driving
- exceptional customer service skills
- great work ethics
- ability to quickly adapt into new situations
- be a great team player
- flexibility to work various shift pattern including weekends and Bank Holidays
- competitive rates of pay
- company pension
- generous benefits package
- free CPC renewal
- opportunity to drive a state of the art coach
- job security
- free coach travel
- excellent training packages
- endless opportunities to develop within the business
You may also have previous experience in the following: Bus Driver, Coach Driver, PSV, PCV, Tour Bus.
- customer service
- bus driver
- coach driver