CNC Turner - Role and Responsibilities - Turner / Turning / Machining / Fanuc / Precision Engineering
* Setting and operating precision engineering machinery
* Programming with Fanuc controls when required
* Overcome any tooling and set up problems encountered when machining component
* Adhere to Machine / Department 5S and support Quality / Business Improvement initiatives
CNC Turner - Skills and Abilities Turning / Turner / Fanuc / Machining / Precision Engineering
* Strong experience in machining, with CNC bias, ideally apprentice trained
* Ability to program using Fanuc controls preferred but not essential
* Ability to use associated measuring equipment, mics, verniers etc
* Confident with a positive and friendly attitude
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Machining, CNC, Turner, Fanuc, Precision Engineering
This is an excellent role offering a generous rate for the right candidate. If you believe you are capable, please apply now!
- CNC Turner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'