CNC Turner - Setter, Operator and programmer - Nottingham - £25,000 - £30,000
Clemence Roger is working with a well established and respected sub contract firms in Nottingham working within the manufacture of a wide variety of products for a wide variety of sectors i.e. Formula E Motorsports, mining, food, waste and defence industries. Over 20 years of experience in the design, prototype and manufacture of pharmaceutical testing equipment. The company is looking to add a skilled CNC turner on a permanent basis.
* Responsible for the production metal components for the Oil and Gas and Audio equipment
* Meeting production targets.
* Operating equipment at the required efficiency levels
* Understanding and following company health and safety and environmental.
* Working in a busy workshop in Nottingham as part of a team. Working on Fanuc controls.
* Working on small batch delivery, prototype and "one off" bespoke pieces.
* Experience of working in a production environment
* Apprentice trained or recognised engineering based qualification desirable but not essential
* Experience within the oil and gas market would be desirable but not essential.
* Basic rate of pay between £25,000 and £30,000, working Monday to Thursday 8am - 4:45pm with a 2pm finish on Fridays.
* Excellent pension and onsite benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job