Alecto Recruitment are in partnership with a well-established Manufacturing company who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Turner to join their team on a permanent basis.
- £12 - £15 per hour dependant on experience
- Monday - Friday Days
- Programming/Setting/Operating CNC Machinery
- Work to tight tolerances
- Read and work to technical engineering drawings
- Working unsupervised
- 2-3 years CNC Turning Experience desired
- Programming, Setting & Operating Experience essential
- Experience using XYZ Machinery essential
- Prototrak Controls Experience desired
- Ability to work to engineering drawings essential
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and reputable business who are offering an excellent opportunity to progress with the company.
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sam Gill, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- CNC Turner
- CNC Operator
- CNC Setter
- CNC Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- XYZ Machine tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job