CNC Turner Required - Mazak - BH17 - POOLE - NIGHT SHIFT
Hours - 22:15 - 06:00 Sunday - Thursday
Our global client are looking for a CNC Turner - Setter, Operator, using Mazak controls to join their successful team in Poole. If you would like to work for a company that is part of a global group, with great holiday, company pension, a full order book and modern working environment, this is the role for you.
This role will involve the machining of parts working to drawing tolerances, written instructions and engineers drawings; ensuring all correct tooling is used and parts are inspected and signed off with all associated quality paperwork completed.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Select the correct tooling and holding devices for manufacture
- Prove out proven/unproven programs
- Manufacture to correct drawing specifications
- Carry out 1st off inspection
- Check and complete the necessary quality documentation
- Maintain production targets
- Ensure tooling and gauging are maintained to the correct standard
- Take reasonable care of your own Safety, Health, Environmental and Fire (SHEF) safety; Ensure that you do not put at risk, the SHEF safety of any other person
This is a fantastic opportunity to join part of a hugely successful company. This is a permanent role, with immediate interviews. Send your CV to us today for further details.
- Health Safety
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job