Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for a CNC Setter for an ongoing temporary position with full time hours, based in Redruth.
You will be required to work days Monday - Friday initially, then once training is completed you will be required to do shift work so will need to be flexible on working hours.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to set and operate the CNC machines
- The ability to work individually
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Relevant CNC qualifications and experience
- Programming experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience specifically with CNC press brake / Trumpf punch press is advantageous
- Good understanding of safety awareness
In exchange for your time and experience our client will offer:
- Free parking
- Large subsidised canteen
- Uniform and safety clothing provided
- The potential of a permanent job further down the line, for the right candidate
- A job with a company who provide ongoing training and support, who go above and beyond to help wherever they can
- Excellent rates of pay, with enhanced rates for shift work and overtime
How to apply:
Please apply to this advert with an up to date CV or call the Acorn Recruitment Truro office to discuss our current vacancies.
- CNC setter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job