Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with a well-established manufacturing business who specialise within precision engineering.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Miller/Turner.
- Setting/Operating CNC Machinery
- Work to tight tolerances
- Working unsupervised
What we are looking for:
- Highly Skilled CNC Miller/Turner
- Ability to read and work to engineering drawings is essential
- Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirments
- Milling and Turning experience desired
- NVQ Level 3/Apprentice trained Engineer (CNC) desired
- Experience Turning and Milling desired
- Programming experience advantageous
Monday - Friday Double Day Shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 Dependant on experience + 25% Shift Allowance.
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sam Gill, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- Precision Engineering
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- CNC Operator
- CNC Setter
- CNC Machinist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job