Salary dependent on skills and experience
We are currently recruiting for experienced and skilled CNC operator to join an independent, family run, well-respected manufacturer and supplier of aluminium bronze and high alloy steel valves, established since 1953.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Be apprentice trained
- CNC machining experience is essential
- Previous machine shop experience of working with castings and exotic metals would be an advantage
- Must be able to set up and run one off's or small batches and prototype components
- Machinists will be expected to produce product to the specific requirements and to a high standard of quality
- Able to work with minimal supervision and communicate at all levels
We offer in return a competitive salary for a 39-hour working week on day shift plus overtime with a 1pm finish on Friday plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Apply in writing with your CV and salary expectations
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job