We are currently looking for a CNC Operator with experience working with Fanuc control systems, for a business that has been established for over 70 years.
As the CNC Operator, you will join a company based in Bedford which specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced braking technology used in industrial applications.
The successful CNC Operator will work within a continuous improvement environment and will be responsible for operating CNC controls, producing mechanical components to company standards.
CNC Operator Requirements:
- Experience working with Fanuc control systems
- Previous experience operating CNC Lathe/ Turning machines or CNC Milling machines is essential
- Basic level of programming experience would be advantageous
- Must be able to carry out dimensional and visual checks using appropriate measuring equipment
- British passport is essential due to security clearances on Military projects
If you meet the requirements for this CNC Operator position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job