One of our clients is looking to recruit an experienced CNC Machinist to work within a high volume manufacturing environment based near Twyford. This is a permanent position, the successful candidate will hold an excellent work ethic and will have solid experience setting and operating CNC machinery.
- Setting and operating CNC machines is essential
- The ability to change tooling is also essential
- The ability to work on multi machines is also a must. Machinists will rotate performing differing jobs within the factory
- Experience machining both metal and wood-based products would be highly advantageous
- Manufacturing Environment
- Work Ethic