The company is driven by quality and a new team member would need to embrace this ethos so that the business continues to win major contracts across a wide range of sectors. The business would be keen to hear from both experienced candidates, in addition to those at an earlier stage of their career.
• Setting up of machine and adjustment of tooling
• Manual measurement of dimensions
• Deburring of component for quality inspection
• Daily maintenance of machine
• Use of CMM to inspect components
• Replace broken/worn tooling
The ideal candidate will:
• Have programming experience
• Possess good communication skills
• Be able to achieve production goals
• Use initiative to improve efficiencies
• Maintain safe working procedures
The position comes with a competitive salary and good opportunities for personal development. A large percentage of the company employees have been with the business for over 20 years and career progression is available for the successful candidate.
For further details please apply online or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job