CNC Millers - Permanent Weekend Shift
Due to expansion, our precision engineering client is adding a new shift to their manufacturing facility. We are looking for several experienced CNC Millers for a permanent weekend shift pattern. Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 6 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Shift premium also paid.
- setting and operating CNC milling machines to operate at maximum output
- work to company instructions and drawings
- previous CNC milling experience
- knowledge of CNC codes to effectively operate machines
- a recognised engineering qualification would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"