Our client is now looking to take on 2 new CNC Machinists! (Millers or Turners)
- £14 - £15 p/h negotiable
- Straight day shift
- 39 hrs base / early Friday finish
We have immediate permanent vacancies for both CNC Millers and Turners to join a well respected sub contract machining business in West London who supply precision machined components in to a variety of sectors including Medical, Motorsports, Oil, Gas, Defence and Aerospace.
Due to continual growth and significant investment they now have an urgent requirement for CNC Turners and CNC Millers (Programmer/Setter/Operator) to join their team and help the business grow further.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong background as a CNC Turner or CNC Miller
- Must be able to programme from engineering drawings, set and operate CNC machines.
- All CNC milling machines are Hurco VMX / Turning are Mazaks, Doosan and Mori Seiki
- Multi Axis machining experience would also be beneficial.
- Experience programming Mazak Mazatrol Quick Turn Nexus 250-II MSY and or Mori-Seiki MSX-850 III controls.
PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong team player that is performance orientated.
- An excellent communicator, articulate and well presented.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job