If you're a passionate technologist who wants to play an instrumental role in the future of our clients AWS cloud security capability then please read on!
This is an early stage project, with the opportunity to join our client on their cloud journey, as part of a long term project. You will be working closely with some brilliant technical minds, acting as the authority specifically focused on cloud security, automation, audit and monitoring technologies to their engineering community.
Our client also has an enterprise level agreement in place with AWS, which also allows early access to new features and functions!
- Actively work on security incident management, change assessments, vulnerability management, security monitoring, key management, managing waivers/exceptions among other domains
- Assist with the design of new security tools/services in a multi-cloud platform environment through automation and IaC
- Run cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Solve security incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
Job Specific Competencies/Experience for Role
- Proven commercial experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer with very strong experience on AWS Security services: Security Hub, AWS Config and CloudTrail.
- Experience with AWS Organizations and Service Control Policies
- AWS Security Specialty certification? is desirable
- Landing Zone experience is desirable
- Ability to produce low level designs and high standards of documentation
- Experience on cloud risks and threats, performing cloud security audits and assessments, and recommending cloud security controls
- Exposure to security monitoring including tooling, log collection and log analysis
Next steps / interview process
Firstly, our client has an appetite to quickly onboard! Subsequently, CV's of relevant applicants will be swiftly reviewed. There will be a two stage video interview process in place for this role.
- Security Controls
- Security Engineering
- Cloud Security
- Landing Zone
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'